Dopy Rag 1920's
This image is from the private collection of Shawn House of the Lancaster Trading House, Inc. .
- A song arrangement of the big instrumental hit "dope"
- Words by Sam Rosen
- Music by W.C. Powell
- Composer of the Gondolier
- Published by Joseph Flanner in Milwaukee 1921
30" x 60" Soft Towel
These towels are made from a cozy cotton terry and soft poly face with great color vibrancy. Using "Dopy Rag" an original 1920's prohibitionist sheet music in this colorful design made for the home or wherever you need to dry off.
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Fabric weight: 10.6 oz/y² (360 g/m²)
- Printed on one side only
- The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
As of 2021 we are delighted to be working as a licensee to the Cannabis Museum and Don Wirtshafter and his dedicated team who have research, acquired, and now offer some of their priceless products for your dispensary, hemp store, museum or home collection..
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.