- Parent Category: ROOT
Pretzels, Gravy, Bakery, Thickener, Bread Mix, Muffin Mix, Pancake Mix,
Greg Herriott (owner founder of Hempola Farms Where we got our first hemp flour pre 911) Summer of 2000 with James Stark.
Try this recipe...
Gluten Free Banana Bread - ingredients:
2 medium ripe bananas, half cup plain low fat yogurt, 1 tsp baking soda,
1 egg, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup vegetable oil (your choice), 1 tsp vanilla,
1/2 cup rice flour, 1/2 cup sunflower flour, 1/4 cup flax flour, 1/4 cup hemp flour, 1 tsp baking powder, pinch ...of salt, 1/3 cup shelled hempseeds.
1. In a small bowl combine bananas, yogurt and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl combine egg, sugar, oil and vanilla; blend well.
3. In a large bowl combine flours, baking powder and salt; mix.
4. Combine banana mixture with oil mixture. Add to dry ingredients in large bowl and stir together just until moistened. Mix in hempseeds.
5. Bake in a non-stick lightly oiled parchment lined 8 x 4 in. loaf pan at 350 degree F for 50 - 60 minutes.